Shoot your way to the front
A game loosely inspired by Bong Joon-ho's Snowpiercer
- Fast Paced Bullet Hell Style Game Play
- You will be required to plan your every step be it strategic strafing or covering.
- Engaging AI
- The AI is unforgiving and will keep you on your toes
- Interesting Environments
- Short Length
- Passive but Captivating Story
- WASD/Arrow Keys to Move.
- Mouse to aim and Left Mouse the shoot
- R to reload and F to pickup weapons and ammo
- 1 and 2 to change weapon slots
- C to crouch
- Esc to Pause
Built on Ryzen 5 2500U, RX560X and 8gb Ram.
Will run on anything that is not a potato. (64 bit required)
>TONS of bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
>ADDED MUSIC!!! (I wanted to set a dark tone for the game so initially I avoided music. But after revisting, I've added some banger tracks!!)
Music by Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio
>Use Proton for Linux
I'm a 17 year old high school student. I'm very passionate about games and I tried my best with this one. I hope you enjoy the game!
If you liked the game, please rate and comment you experience. Consider donating. It would help me a ton!
All proceeds help me to buy new and better components for my Laptop so that I can make even better games for you guys!