A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
They Never Stop Coming
Kill Them Before They Kill You
Parkour, Or Perish!
- Fluid Parkour Shooting Mechanics with Wallrunning
- 3 Different Enemies with Unique Roles
- Running Enemy: Will Unrelentlessly Chase You and damage you by proximity
- Flying Enemy: Will shoot in your general direction. Harmless when alone but dangerous in numbers.
- Grenade Enemy*: Will explode on death, killing everything in the vicinity.
- 3 Different Weapons Useful for Different Scenarios. Weapons have limited ammo to keep you on your toes.
- SMG: Jack of all trades, master of none.
- Shotgun: Best for dealing with ground enemies.
- Sniper: Best for quickly dispatching the flying enemies.
- Procedurally Generated Arena, so every playthrough is different
- Constantly Escalating Difficulty
- Scoring System with an Online Leadeboard
- Perk System so the Gameplay is Never Boring
- Interesting Unshaded Art Style
How to Play:
- You are spawned in the middle of the arena. You must first find a weapon.
- As long as you have ammo, shoot the enemies and don't die.
- Find a different weapon when your current one is empty.
- Kill a certain amount of both flying and running enemies to recieve a perk.
- When you perish, and you will perish, admire your high score and compare yourself to the best
(*) Indicates Feature Not Yet Implemented but Coming Soon
- Music - Cassette Tape by Blue Moon
- The magesticRobot https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgqrdcT-97UaSNxM64Is_-g
- Confusions - Thrifter Records
- Lazy Aftermoon by | e s c p | https://escp-music.bandcamp.com
- Eastridge Turnstile by The Loyalist | https://soundcloud.com/the_loyalist_o...
- City Lights (No Copyright Music) - Make Studio
- retro city pop music _ Automatic Love - 부구미 BuGuMi Aries Beats - Night Ride
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v1.0.288 days ago
- V1.0.1Jun 10, 2022
- bepis has been renamed to VOIDDOOMMay 22, 2022
- VOIDDOOM Is Out Of Beta!May 21, 2022
- (DEVLOG 21st MAY) Added Perk System and Online LeaderboardMay 21, 2022
- (DEVLOG 20th of MAY) Added Scoring System and SniperMay 20, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.